miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Its Bikini Season

The Perfect Bikinis for a Tropical Island get away

Bikini Collection 2016


Here is my bikini collection for 2016, mostly Ebay finds but all cheap and good quality..

Everything from the sporty bikini perfect for paddle boarding around the Maldives or Surfing the waves in Australia, Cage type bikinis that leave you with hilarious tan lines, and bikinis perfect for getting your tan on. 

I own most types of bikinis, in all different colours, patterns and styles..

I really like to have a bikini for all types of ocasions.. 
To wear under my clothes round town, a night in the jacuzzi a swim in the pool, a day bronzing or surfing the waves and i think all girls know that some bikinis are perfect for a family picnic down the beach and some are more for having a pool party in your garden.

Full bum, brazilian or thong type bottoms I have them and I love them, living in my bikinis from April too October is my lifestyle.. more comfort, less sweating and always ready for a pool party or water balloon fight. 

I hope you enjoy my bikini collection :)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario