viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

A girls best friend - SHOES

My Shoe Collection

So growing up with twin best friends I learnt that you can have more than 1 best friend.. so yes diamonds may be a girls best friend BUT so are shoes.

They may be scuffed or the bottom is comming off but a girl always has a favourite pair of shoes a go to pair that are comfy and fashionable and their own style. 

I used to own 103 pairs of shoes at 19 years old.. and i dont know how i got so many or when i got so many and why i had so many, when I realised I buy so many pairs of shoes cause they can make or break an outfit.

I have my pumps and my gym shoes and my heels and I LOVE them all. 
Different colours and shapes and sizes and height for a day at the beach, a dog walk or a night on the town.

So here is a video with my shoe collection.
I hope you enjoy and shoes are not an addiction they are a collection



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario