jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Beauty Blogger in the making

How easy really is it to become a beauty blogger?!

So Along side my blog I have a YouTube channel, Mainly focusing on beauty and fashion I was wondering how easy it really is to become a beauty blogger..

So many girls or ladies seem to do beauty blogging, weather it be as a hobby or a job I always thought it was interesting..

So... seeing as my YouTube ( PumpkinPatchBeauty ..  if you want to check it out) is a hobby for me, mainly focusing on beauty and fashion I really havent taken it too seriously .. I often tell my friend I want to earn money off of it and turn Beauty blogging and YouTube videos into my job..

Looking into Fashion promotions on my instagram ( LexiieX ) and getting serious with my videos along with  wanting to make my blog more a place where teenage girls and Ladies of all ages and backgrounds can be entertained and inspired by my fashion and thoughts ..

So.. starting a fresh or at least trying..

I shall be posting ootds and pictures of fashion I like on here.. wheather it be statement pieces or make up for lazy days.

My YouTube will be getting at least 1 video a week even if it is a quick ootd or ootn

And teres not really much to change on my instagram as I am constantly on it.. hopefully I will be able to do some promotional pictures for some online shops or boutiques.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario