viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

The Code of Christmas Clothes



 

Weather it be a sweater your grandmother knitted or primarks newest christmas tops

 
So some people think christmas tops are geeky but I just love getting in the christmas spirit by wearing my Primark special christmas tops.
 
There does seem to be some rules to wearing them though..
For example people wouldnt normally even think of wearing a christmas jumper after Christmas wich is understandable I mean the day we were waiting for has now past and we are back to waiting .. but with 364 days too go, I think it would be a bit early in the year to wear a christmas top in January.
 
 Other people say before Halloween is too early too wear them and often start wearing the embarrassing knitted sweater your great aunt Edeth got them last christmas from the first day of november..
 
I myself dont start wearing my christmas tops until the 3rd or 4th week of November and honestly only wear them around the house or around my very english friends as in Spain christmas isnt such a big thing..
 
I dont seem to be able to find a way to dress my tshirts up but they are just tshirts so i tend to just wear them with jeans or leggins. If you have a certain way you wear your christmas sweaters or tshirts let me know :)

1 comentario:

  1. E-mail: (williamjohnsonyoo@gmal.com) Hola
    ¿Necesita un préstamo cómodo para su satisfacción?
    Ofrecemos préstamos asequibles @ 2% tasa de interés disponible para locales
    Y los prestatarios internacionales.
    Somos certificados, confiables, confiables, eficientes, rápidos y dinámicos
    Y cooperamos con nuestros clientes.
    Damos un préstamo a largo plazo de dos a cincuenta años máximo
    En (williamjohnsonyoo@gmail.com)

    ResponderEliminar