sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2014

Fall Fashiion | Boots & Scarves


 

Scarves and Boots - Autumn Accessories

 
Scarves
2 of my favourite things of fall fashion are scarves .. & boots
 
I think a scarf is a fun way to add an accessory to an outift, not only do they come in different colours but there is so many ways to style it.
 
my top 3 ways to wear a scarf:
1. Infinity
2. The modern one loop
3. Loose celebrity scarf
 
With different shape scarves you can achieve a completely different look to your outfit weather if be for fashion or too keep you warm.. I always get compliments on how i style an outfir with a scarf and how i dont just wrap it around my neck but style it too my outift.


Boots
Same as the scarf boots can change your whole outfit,  I often turn too my fake uggs for confort in the Winter but i also love my slightly more dressed up boots.

My favourites being some brown ankle boots that have sparkles and spikes from the ankle up, in such a fall colour they often add some style to my outfit or pull it together ..

I dont wear dollies or trainers in Winter (unless im going to the gym of which i will chick on some pumps or high tops) so from now till spring most of my outfits will consist of my same 4 pairs of boots ( 2 fake uggs and 2 ankle ( one black & one brown))


Keep warm..and let me know your favourite fall accessory
Lexiie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario